Typical Canadian applications for HD Series Chemical Injectors include methanol, corrosion inhibitor, bleach, and odorant injection. Our pumps require either the TR-1 or TR-2 Timer/Relay in order to function. In the event that the pumps will be used within a SCADA system, a timer is not required.
- HD1062, HD1062-3K pumps require SR1S snap action relay.
- Innovative pump design incorporates a hydraulic diaphragm, separating chemical from seals, thereby preventing leaks and seepage.
- The oil in the upper chamber serves as a plunger lubricant as well as hydraulic fluid.
- The diaphragm is Teflon-coated to prevent corrosion.
- The plunger spring is Inconel-coated with Teflon for longer service life.
- The Pump housing is made of stainless steel, particularly recommended for corrosive environments.
- The TR2 timer has become a design standard for the industry. Lightweight, no springs, and only two moving parts make it especially easy to maintain. Typically outperforms other timers/controllers in PSI (25-150) and SPM (0-50).
Recommended Pump Installation
- Loosen ring on the Power Piston.
- Stem can be unscrewed to check oil in the reservoir. Oil level must be up to the Packing.
- Replace the stem.
- Tighten ring on the Power Piston.
- Place a couple of drops in the oil hole on the side of the stem to ensure lubrication above the packing.
- Oil level should be checked in this manner on a monthly basis.
- Ring and Stem should only be Hand Tight.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to Panama Enterprises. Feel free to contact us to arrange a free training seminar for your company or your customers.
- Patented hydraulic driven diaphragm system isolates chemical from plunger and seal.
- All models utilize Teflon-laminated diaphragm.
- All fluid contact parts 316 stainless steel.
- All other parts 300 series stainless steel.
Get A Quote
- Morgan Products Flyer
- Setup and Operation Manual
- Pump Specs
- MSDS Sheet for Red Grease
- TR1 Timer/Relay
- TR2 Timer/Relay
- SR1S and SR2S Snap Relay