D Series Chemical Injectors are unsurpassed for pumping caustics or acids up to 150 PSI. Our pumps require either the TR-1 or TR-2 Timer/Relay in order to function. In the event that the pumps will be used within a SCADA system, a timer is not required.
- Pumps are available in solid stainless steel construction or a combination of stainless steel and PVC.
- The chemical compatibility of the Teflon-laminated diaphragm results in increased durability.
- Morgan’s unique design eliminates unbalanced pressures, which can cause diaphragm failure.
- Rate and volume adjustments can be made while the unit is in operation.
- The solid stainless steel base is designed for secure and convenient pump mount.
- Available in all stainless steel or stainless steel and PVC.
- All models utilize Teflon-laminated diaphragm assembly.
- Unsurpassed for pumping acids or caustics at up to 150 PSI.
- Design eliminates diaphragm failures due to unbalanced adjustments.
Morgan Products Quote
- Morgan Products Flyer
- Setup and Operation Manual
- Pump Specs
- MSDS Sheet for Red Grease
- TR1 Timer/Relay
- TR2 Timer/Relay
- SR1S and SR2S Snap Relay